Hello Kitty Orchid Garden – 1st hello Kitty Cafe in Singapore
(open 24 hours)
Woah! Amazing info to keep you up to date that Hello Kitty Cafe has arrived in Singapore!
When a super Hello Kitty fans meet a superman boyfie, this is the reason my man plan a one day trip to Singapore just to explore my favourite hello kitty themed cafe!
The 1st hello kitty themed cafe in Singapore named as "Hello Kitty Orchid Garden" is launched and allocated at Changi Airport Terminal 3 on 12 May 2016!
Not only the first Hello Kitty themed cafe in Singapore but also the world first Hello Kitty Cafe that opens 24-hours, everyday!
5 Things you must know about Hello Kitty Orchid Garden:
1) The reason named as "Hello Kitty Orchid Garden" shows the inspiration from Singapore national flower which is the orchid.
2) This is the world's first 24-hours, operating everyday Hello Kitty themed cafe
3) Once you travel to Singapore, you are able to visit! It's allocated at Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3. (Just take the transit and exit at T3 gate )
4) The cafe is applying for Halal certification.
5) They served more on western style food with localize flavour with whimsical floral paradise setting.
Get your hands on this sundae before Hello Kitty goes bananas over it! Not your typical banana split – this features brûléed banana with brown sugar, accompanied with macarons and juicy berries. A classic combination of chocolate, vanilla and wild strawberry gelato sets the stage for this winning creation with a drizzle of marshmallow sauce and raspberry coulis.
If only every camping trip looked like this – a eld of luscious matcha powder, with a bonfire of toasted muesli and a tent made entirely out of graham crackers and yummy scoops of hazelnut and chocolate gelato. And oh, did we mention being surrounded by juicy berries and lush owers too?
It’s a tropical fruit paradise in here! Crowned with juicy orange compote slices, this refreshing mango mousse features an almond crumble, berry compote and decadent marshmallow sauce with hints of green apple and strawberry. Light and easy on the palette, this is served with a scoop of hazelnut gelato.
Hola Señorita Kitty! Crunchy tortilla chips topped with oodles of parmesan, jalapenos, olives, onions and cherry tomato salsa for that hint of tangy sweetness. Crowned with luscious cheese sauce, this is so addictive that it even has our beloved kitty’s stamp of approval – literally.
- Western Food with localize taste
- Non-Smoking Area (indoor)
Address: Arrival Hall Central #01-22, Terminal 3, Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore 819663
Opening Hours: 24 hours daily